A NEW INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER TO LUST AFTER FROM ACCUPHASE!
A new premium reference Class A/B Integrated Amplifier from Accuphase, The E-4000 replaces the E-480 and comfortably outpaces it and rival pre-power combinations for the money.
The E-4000 integrated amplifier is beautiful blend of their pre and power technologies. The preamplifier section features AAVA using ANCC to allow for volume adjustments that maintain high levels of vibrancy. The power amp section employs balanced transmission utilising the instrumentation amplifier principle to drive noise suppression to its limit.
The E-4000 is equipped with a four-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power transistors driven in Class AB in the output stage to extract every last ounce of potential from the speakers and create soundscapes filled with subtlety.
- Authorised Retailer. Established 1987
- Delivery normally within 24-48hrs (Subject to Stock).
- 7 Day Return Policy if item is defective on arrival.
Prodigious output power and drive capability, with a level of involvement beyond ALL pre/power alternatives at the price - that's the Accuphase E-4000. Sound quality ‒ Simply stunning!
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Four-fold parallel push-pull configuration of power transistors driven in Class AB
- High power output of 180 watts into 8 ohms / 260 watts into 4 ohms
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- High damping factor of 800
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer
- High-voltage, large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches
No customer reviews for the moment.