The ADOT MC02 is an Audiophile Fibre Network Connectivity kit - with an upgraded linear power supply for even lower noise - designed to isolate your Network Hifi components Ethernet connection from all of the electrical noise present on modern home networks.
Just connect your Hifi component to the Media Convertor's Ethernet Port and your SFP-enabled Router/Switch to the Media Convertor's SFP port. Switch on and benefit from a more nuanced and cleaner presentation - NO I.T skills required!
If your Router/Switch does not have an SFP port, the ADOT MC Accessory Kit (or an additional MC02 Kit) will fit the bill.
- Authorised Retailer. Established 1987
- Delivery normally within 24-48hrs (Subject to Stock).
- 7 Day Return Policy if item is defective on arrival.
Experience Glorious Isolation
Audiophile Fibre Network Connectivity kits; for when copper just isn’t good enough.
- Upgraded Linear Power Supply
- Plug and play with no computer configuration required.
- System operation is completely unchanged.
- Suitable for use with all network-connected audio systems whether NAS–or streaming-based.
No customer reviews for the moment.