The Phono Box MM is a reliable, well-built phono stage from specialist company Pro-Ject, that has been making turntables since 1991!
Designed specifically to amplify your moving magnet cartridge output to Line level; the form factor of the unit is small and subtle, so it can be placed near the turntable or alongside your existing system without being intrusive.
- Authorised Retailer. Established 1987
- Delivery normally within 24-48hrs (Subject to Stock).
- 7 Day Return Policy if item is defective on arrival.
The Phono Box MM accepts Moving Magnet cartridges only, and delivers a hi-fi music experience for an entry-level price.
The advanced circuitry keeps noise and distortion at a low level, while the sturdy metal case and outboard PSU reduce the risk of external interference. Input and Output sockets are gold-plated, to ensure the highest quality performance.
The Phono Box MM is simple to use and great to listen to. Perfect for budding audio enthusiasts.
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
- Metal case shields the electronics from interference
- Special low-noise ICs used inside
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry
- Gold-plated RCA connectors (Interconnect cable NOT supplied)
- Outboard power supply included
No customer reviews for the moment.