A multi-layer “Baltic” plywood plinth finished with a walnut veneer top surface. Baltic plywood is dimensionally stable and has a very natural resonance that also results in a natural “EQ” which is excellent for our purpose.
“It was the analogue source that captivated most. It’s sound was relaxed, natural and effortless, but immaculately timed and tonally impressing”- Audio Beat
DISCOVER THE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
- Authorised Retailer. Established 1987
- Delivery normally within 24-48hrs (Subject to Stock).
- 7 Day Return Policy if item is defective on arrival.
- Symmetrex tone arm configuration
- “Zero Clearance” platter bearing
- Servo controlled motor with vibration controlled mounting
- 0.004” polyester thread belt
- Fully damped LTD tonearm featuring golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping
- Easy azimuth adjustment
- Fixed head shell with no fussy setup
- Isolation feet included
- Acrylic platter
- “Baltic” Plywood plinth finished in real walnut
No customer reviews for the moment.