The Melco D100 embeds the most recent generation of Japanese optical drive which reads CD and Optical Discs with great precision and ultra-low noise in operation.
Unlike off-the-shelf optical drives that require suitable software to obtain a bit-perfect rip, the D100 is pure plug and Play when used with a compatible Melco music library (such as the N100-H20 and H50)
Like most recent MELCO music library products, the beautifully designed thick aluminium case is low resonance and 3.5kg in weight (almost 3x that of similar IT drives).
The Melco Highly Stable Storage System holds whole optical drive mechanism firmly in place and is fed by a dedicated PCB with high grade capacitors for power supply feed and quality clock generator for better signal transmission.
When used with a compatible Melco music library, the D100 can also operate as a high quality CD Transport - for regular CD Playback.
- Authorised Retailer. Established 1987
- Delivery normally within 24-48hrs (Subject to Stock).
- 7 Day Return Policy if item is defective on arrival.
Optical disc support
- CD (CD-DA disc read only)
- DVD / BD (DVD / BD data disc read only)
- USB 3.0 Type A x 1 “TO DEVICE”
- USB 3.0 Type B x 1 “TO HOST”
- Melco N1, N10 and N100 series.
- Windows 10 PC. Mac High Seria OS
DC 12v (48W AC adapter)
No customer reviews for the moment.